Feroz A. Padder, MD, FACC, FSCAI
- Dr. Padder is the founding member of Padder Health Services.
- He attended medical school at the University of Kashmir and completed his residency at St. Elizabeth’s Medical Center of Boston (Tufts University).
- He completed cardiology fellowships at the National Institutes of Health in Bethesda, MD and Vanderbilt University Medical Center in Nashville, TN.
- He attended the University at Alabama-Birmingham for his interventional cardiology fellowship.
- Dr. Padder is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He is a Fellow of the American College of Cardiology (FACC), as well as a Fellow of the Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions (FSCAI).
- Dr. Padder has a special interest in coronary and peripheral angioplasty.